Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

Studio 101, Shut down and Sad

We gonna to leave studio 101...very fast..
The 1st sem of 1st year will coming to end very soon..
Too much thing wanna to say from my deep heart..bt i dun noe how to express it now.
I now only start to think...
If we dun hv 101....where will everyone be?
Non-design course will never meet design course's student...
Totally no idea what we can do with bamboo..
Learn less...
and...
how can i be frenz with non-design studio's frenz?

Here is my presentation during the shut down...
Hahaha...very funny...
Anyway, thanx for those who support me during my 'presentation'.
(Sorry Gan and Boon....hahaha.....reali funny, rite?....i purposely hide my slide away from u2 when i making it....i took me nearly 8 hours!!!!!..Haha....Surprise~)

Here...
I meet a lot of frenz..
some of them very nice..
some frenzly..
cute...
crazy..
playful..
ss...
and .......etc

After this sem...
we hard to see each other...
So, i would like to take a chance here to say thank q to all my frenz..
thank q for helping me during the assignment..
thank q for asking me hanging around Gurney and Queenbay..
thank q for.......being a part in my life...
thank q..my frenz..
Bye bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment