Pages

Monday 25 October 2010

Dome assemble (3)

2day is the last day for us to build the huge dome b4 the ezbition gonna to be held.
I reached they a bit late....haha almost 1 hour late..
bt i stay at the bamboo site from 10am to 10pm !!!!!!!!!

I leave studio and help the odes at outside...too much ppl here
hot~
"Attention!! Everyone ps hold back your own position, we ganna to move it. 1....2....3......."

Lift !!!!
working under the hot sun....bt enjoyable~
Fix its position...it is extremely not stable at all.
WEI !!!!!! i still need to 'tahan' until when????? too heavy for me ~
Our product~ Finally....everything finished~ cool rite??
Yvonne and Shu Hui refuse to lend me umbrella.....haiz...gonna to get sunburn ald~
"Can u lend me your umbrella?" i asked.
"No! u alwiz bully me~" Lim Shu Hui answered.
"KNS ! u wun cum n stand bside us????" itu Auntie Yvonne Lai replied.
"OKOK!!.....u 2 better remember it!!!!! i now cant move, later u'll noe ~"
Group photo~

No comments:

Post a Comment