Pages

Wednesday 22 September 2010

Looking Backward


Looking backward.....
I just realized Im ald 3 months in USM..
During dis 3 months, many incident happened,
I have learnt a lot...
our project caused us can think more creative.
My frenz had taught me many things...we learnt from each other and grow up 2gether.
HBP student must know how to cooperate with each others if we still want to survive in our studio...
We work hand in hand although we come from different major. (balloon black box).

Then, i get to know many frenz...from desasiswa CG to the RST..
Everyone is friendly and kind.
From the event of orientation to dome testing (now), my number of best frenz is increasing.
CG frenz ( Orientation)
RST frenz (Time square project site)
Unbelievable, I ald finished a lot of challenging tasks...
Like making mask, black box, dome and etc.
Making mask.
Merdeka presentation.
6 Balloon black box
Beside,I had drawn many..
Even Im still not very good in drawing..but i will improve it.



Enjoy in USM~
i had learnt a lot...
after facing so much challenge in USM...
i feel that....
i ald change a lot...
thanx, my frenz...

No comments:

Post a Comment