Pages

Monday 9 August 2010

My Black Box

Black box..
Actually black box is juz a term.
It can be anyhing..as long as it is in ur mind.
It can be something abstract like inner voice or something actual like 1st aid kits.

My sketch book.
After thinking for a long time, i decided to draw a box which contain food and 2gether wif 1st aid kits..
It is juz look like a normal box as shown at below~
Then, i start to 'wash' my sketch with water colour.
Altough i am an architecture student....
but...
i really dun noe how to paint!!!!
I only used water colour until form 2.
so.......
just try my best....
 My outcome....

This is only 60% of my effort, 40% come from my frenz.
Since I'm not good in colouring, my frenz taught me.
He taught me patiently....
even i make so much mistake...
thanks boon..

However,  I decided to drew 2nd picture , just becouse i noe tat i need to submit an assignment which is totally 100% done by myself....
juz becouse I'm an architecture student...
This picture is all about basic human's need....
Everything is inter-connected...
Human being can't live without anyone of this...............
(1) Communication and interaction.
(Television and sofa)

(2) Education and Having meal.       
(Black board , table and chairs)


(3) Resting and Relaxation.
(Bed)


(4) Fresh air and vantilation.
(Trees)
Although this picture is not as beautiful as the previous one...
but i like it..
and is satisfied...
because this idea is great...meaningful....and interesting...
But the most important is....
This picture is 100% done by me....i had tried my best
like it..
Every boxes represents humans' needs.
Stairs represent connectivity of each of the boxes which is inter-connected.
So, Finally i submit the last one...even many frenz said that the previous one can score higher...


No comments:

Post a Comment